CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Monday, May 9, 2011

Lazy Saturdays


Ok not really lazy, but family time!
This last Saturday we worked in the yard and played with the Munchie! Have I ever mentioned how much she LOVES her daddy? When he is not at work she wants to be with him where ever he goes. I was lucky enough to have such an amazing hubby who let me go get my eyebrows waxed and shaped...pretty much a new do for the brows (I wish i would've taken a pic, because I have been growing them out and they were SWEET! but of course I could not find my camera). While I was gone Munchie just played and played with her dad! It just melts my heart to see them together.
I hope that others love their Saturdays as much as us!...oh and this weekend is supposed to be AMAZING again!! Whoo- Hoo!!

0 comments: