CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Ms. Munchie update!

I haven't put up pictures of ms. Munchie, so here are just a few until I can get them up!
We sure do love her! I must admit our world revolves around her!!

This is my FAVORITE outfit!! she looks so big!






















While running errands I glanced at her in the rearview and had to snap a picture of how she was sitting...this is now her favorite way to sit! Silly girl!





















You can't see the water to great, but she loves to spit the water down her face and clothes...she soaked her self! ( I put the clothes out on the side walk to dry so she could wear them later, but a dumb bird pooped on the sleeve of her shirt! dumb bird!!) and getting her to hold still for more than 2 seconds is seriously a miracle...one that I did not accomplish with this picture!

1 comments:

Mary Ann (Crockett) Ahlstrom said...

She is TOO cute. Her fashion sense is already better than mine. :)