CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Sunday, June 5, 2011

REMODEL!!! WA-HOO...


What a project...now I want the complete remodel to be a surprise, so all the befores and afters will come.
When we decided to do this, we knew it was going to be a lot of work, a lot of late hours, and even some moments of frustration with the whole thing...but with that said it is coming along, and I can not wait!! (thank goodness for such a hard working hubby! and a always willing to help dad, or this project would never get done! I am one spoiled girl!)
Day one:
ripped out the kitchen floor and knocked down one wall of our mini cabinets




Mike tearing out the countertops...don't worry we used our safety goggles! Isn't he a babe!
Day 2:
My great dad came over to help us finish knocking out the kitchen and also to tear up the dining room floor! Day 2 was SOOO much harder. Mike told me it was because I was tired, and lets be honest I just wanted to remodel fairy to come and have it be done...I am not the most patient person in the world, so I just wanted it done!
























End of day two:
looking into the dining room
looking into the kitchen
where the sink and cabinets were



































End of day 3:
Day three wasn't as big of a day as the first two, but it was still a big deal for us! When we started the remodel we found out that the one wall we wanted to be gone was a supporting wall, but thanks to my dad he and Mike found a solution so that my wall could still come down!! YAY, YAY, YAY!!! so the pictures are showing the wall gone and the solution!

2 comments:

Sandi said...

I can't wait to see the final pictures. Good luck. Remodel is HARD!!!

Mary Ann (Crockett) Ahlstrom said...

So how are you going to put the kitchen? Just bigger with a bar or something? HOW EXCITING!